Sunday, August 29, 2010

:: fox rain ::

I still don't understand love,

so I cannot get any closer.

But why does my foolish heart keep pounding?

I'm haunted by you again and again,

I just can't get away.

This hopeless love hurts my heart so much.

Going from day to night,

you're all I think about

Being so pitiful and silly,

what should I do?

Heart follows love,

what am I going to do?

This hopeless love hurts my heart so much.

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidup

dubirubidup

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidup

dubirubidup

Going from day to night,

you're all I think about.

Being so pitiful and silly,

what should I do?

The day when my pain fades away,

will that day ever come?

Being so pitiful and silly,

What can I do after all?

The moonlight is so beautiful,

I just can't get away.

Let me lie down by your side for a moment.

A moment, just a moment.

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidup

dubirubidup

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidurappwa

dubirubidup

dubirubidup

dubirubidup


p/s: you can change some strangers to be your friends..unfortunately, some of them can turn back into strangers again~


"sometimes..i guess i do really want to know your reaction of the things that had happened..i want you to tell me face to face how you really felt..maybe by that way..i could really have a peace of mind~"

0 comments:

Post a Comment